In 2015 the newest Stücker branch was opened in Lemgo. The JCB agreement for the construction machinery was signed. Stücker celebrates its 80th anniversary.
In 2008 an additional Stücker branch office was opened in Steinheim-Bergheim. The JCB agreement for the agricultural machinery was signed.
In 2007 our branch office in Beckum (Warendorf district) was opened.
In 2004 Schließer & Feldt in Soest-Ampen, which was founded in 1959, was taken over by Stücker Landtechnik.
In 2001 a further Stücker branch was opened on rented premises in Polleben (Saxony-Anhalt). In the same year, an additional office building was added to the head office in Rietberg. A new Stücker branch office was opened in Herzfeld (Soest district).
In 1999 the third generation, son Christian Stücker, joined the company’s management.
In 1996 Stücker set up its own company building in Domnitz as part of the company’s continuous expansion. A roofed area of 3,800 sq.m. was built on a 30,000 sq.m. plot.
In 1991, the Stücker branch office in Domnitz (Saxony-Anhalt) was opened. The premises were initially rented from the agricultural cooperative.
In 1975, Stücker opened a 1,500 sq.m. factory and exhibition hall in the Tenge industrial area in Rietberg. The company is now run by the second generation, son Johannes Stücker.
1973 saw the beginning of collaboration with John Deere.
In 1958 the company began marketing Eicher tractors.
1935 was when the foundations for today’s company were laid, in Rietberg in East Westphalia (Gütersloh district) Master blacksmith Johannes Stücker founded a forge in his home town. The local farmers came there to have their horses shoed. A little while later, Johannes Stücker also began repairing agricultural machinery, later followed by the sale and maintenance of tractors.